If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
*We're currently hiring for Strategic Client Success Managers in both New York, NY and Austin, TX.
As a Yotpo Strategic Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading customized strategy, deploying the Yotpo platform, and building relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands. Being a self-starter, metric-oriented, and consultative is an integral part of this role!
- Spearhead customized strategy and build relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands
- Identify and design short and long term strategies for our premium and diverse client base
- Create client-specific strategies that maximize ROI, leveraging insights, benchmarks, customer journey design and other best practices in digital marketing
- Excel in an ever evolving ecommerce space by creating detailed strategies and clear workplans to result in business success for your client portfolio
- Be a role model, sharing client success methodology with members of your immediate team as well as cross-departmentally
- Play a critical role in the continued evolution of our Mid-Market Client Success team
- Develop opportunities to help the business drive up-sells and renewals
- Quarterly travel is anticipated for this position and is encouraged
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in client management/strategy/ consulting
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms, content management systems, and responsive websites
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, particularly search engine, social media and email marketing
- Preferable knowledge (usage or implementation experience) with any of the following eCommerce platforms: Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, or other proprietary or custom solutions
- Extra kudos for certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint are a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.