Strategic Client Success Manager
- New York, NY
As a Yotpo Strategic Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading customized strategy, deploying the Yotpo platform, and building relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands. Being a self-starter, metric-oriented, and consultative is an integral part of this role!
If you shop online, you’ve likely used Yotpo. We’re the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Patagonia, Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth and create loyal customers. We’re a Forbes Cloud 100 company with $100M+ in funding and perennial Best Place to Work with offices in New York, London, Boston, Sofia, and Tel Aviv.
- Spearhead customized strategy and build relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands
- Identify and design short and long term strategies for our premium and diverse client base
- Create client-specific strategies that maximize ROI, leveraging insights, benchmarks, customer journey design and other best practices in digital marketing
- Excel in an ever evolving ecommerce space by creating detailed strategies and clear workplans to result in business success for your client portfolio
- Be a role model, sharing client success methodology with members of your immediate team as well as cross-departmentally
- Play a critical role in the continued evolution of our Mid-Market Client Success team
- Develop opportunities to help the business drive up-sells and renewals
- Quarterly travel is anticipated for this position and is encouraged
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in client management/strategy/ consulting
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms, content management systems, and responsive websites
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, particularly search engine, social media and email marketing
- Preferable knowledge (usage or implementation experience) with any of the following eCommerce platforms: Demandware, Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, or other proprietary or custom solutions
- Extra kudos for certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint are a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top