If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo's Solution Engineer, you will manage onboarding and post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. Working hand-in-hand with our Client Success Managers, R&D, products and support. The Technical Onboarding Engineer will ensure our clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization. This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player - we want to hear from you!
- Guide Yotpo customers towards successful integration of Yotpo’s products as a client-facing resource as their tech owner
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to assist customers optimize Yotpo products, ensuring they are using Yotpo to its fullest and preventing future pain-points
- Serve as main technical POC for Yotpo’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure smooth onboarding experience to your clients
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
- Minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Enjoy working with customers, supporting and teaching them, taking on responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- Working days are Monday-Friday
Bonus points for:
- Experience in REST API
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.