Yotpo is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer who will manage onboarding and post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. Working hand-in-hand with our Client Success Managers, R&D, products and support. The Solution Engineer will ensure our clients see the full value of the Yotpo Platform and how it can best integrate and suit the business needs of their organization.This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player - we want to hear from you!
- Guide Yotpo customers towards successful integration of Yotpo’s products as a client-facing resource as their tech owner
- Develop a mastery of the Yotpo Platform to assist customers optimize Yotpo products, ensuring they are using Yotpo to its fullest and preventing future pain-points
- Serve as main technical POC for Yotpo’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure smooth onboarding experience to your clients
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
- Minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience in a solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause.
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Enjoy working with customers, supporting and teaching them, taking on responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- Working days are Monday-Friday
- Experience in REST API - advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.