Yotpo’s Solution Engineer (SE) be our first NYC addition to our company’s Enterprise Services team!
This SE will provide services and consultative support to our top strategic clients. He/she will be responsible for the technical relationships with our clients and will work, in conjunction with CSM, Sales, R&D and Product Managers. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers. We are looking for someone who is smart, responsible, and hardworking, thrives in a fast-paced environment, upbeat and fun to work with.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Responsible for the technical onboarding phase of our enterprise accounts
- Act as the primary escalation point of contact to troubleshoot technical issues
- Proactively work with the customer experience, support and R&D teams to expedite issue resolution and bug fixes, including hands-on troubleshooting.
- Work with different API's
- Assist with partner questions, such as those related to integration, reporting or analytics
- Channel client feedback to product management, business development, marketing, and engineering teams
- Engage development, test, and application engineering to deliver features to production and drive problem resolution once the new feature has gone live
- Analyze using built in reporting, SQL logs and Excel.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree in related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant experience working in the SaaS world, directly with Enterprise clients, strong customer experience focus and proactive attitude
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL
- Understanding and experience with protocols, including HTTP, SSL, Restful API
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into a working technical solution
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Professional, "get it done" attitude, obvious passion and people skills, friendly and fun to work with
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Self motivated and independent, as this hire’s direct manager is located in Tel Aviv
- Willingness to travel
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top