SEO Technical & OnSite Expert
We are looking for an SEO specialist with good technical SEO background to join our Inbound Marketing team. The SEO Expert will help increase the organic traffic from the SERPs by identifying and resolving technical and onsite issues/opportunities. You will work alongside the best marketers and product people in the business, learn a ton and have fun.
- Perform in depth SEO technical auditing using a variety of tools - including Screaming Frog, SemRush, Moz, FireBug, GG search console, and others.
- Identify SEO issues and opportunities, then advise relevant solution to implement while taking into consideration web development processes and resources constraints - prioritize your recommendations based on potential impact.
- Manage and adapt htaccess file, XML sitemaps, robots.txt, meta robots, and other critical elements for SEO purposes.
- Resolve advanced duplicate content.
- Improve speed load time.
- Make the company website site mobile optimized.
- Implement AMP instant articles.
- Get relevant featured and rich snippets
- Optimize site crawling and indexing
- Perform advanced keyword research and on-site optimization
- Build creative content types at scale by developing clever content process creation
- 3-5 years of relevant SEO experience.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics - MUST
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies.
- Have a solid knowledge of the search engine spidering, crawling and indexing process,.
- Highly organized and multi-task abilities, experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems.
- Knowledge of Excel, including the ability to perform pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Understanding of INDEX/MATCH - advantage
- Experience in SaaS or B2B company – advantage
- Computer science, engineering or equivalent practical experience - advantage
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top