Senior Strategic Alliances Manager
Yotpo is looking for a Senior Strategic Alliances Manager; someone who is driven, self-motivated and excited to build something new! As our Senior Strategic Alliances Manager, you'll own and manage strategic technology relationships with one or more of our leading eCommerce platform partners. You’ll also wear many hats: from sales consultant and client services liaison to partner manager and marketing strategist, the impact to Yotpo’s growth will be significant.
As a strategic member of our rapidly growing global Business Development organization, you will drive Yotpo’s brand awareness across the alliance organization, educate partners on the Yotpo value proposition, ensure platform-integrated offerings provide differentiated value for merchants, and execute co-marketing programs in support of joint partnership goals.
- Act as the main point of contact and day-to-day strategic relationship manager for one or more strategic platform technology partners
- Develop a robust business alliance plan to drive increasing revenues via co-marketing and co-selling to joint merchants / prospects, meeting or exceeding lead generation / platform revenue goals
- Cultivate strong and mutually beneficial relationships within all levels of the platform partner organization, from client service managers to executive management
- Raise awareness across Yotpo and platform partner organization as to the increasing value of the relationship, ensuring Yotpo is seen as a leading strategic partnership by platform partner management
- Identify and develop new areas of business opportunity to extend the Yotpo relationship
- Identify and execute creative sales & marketing programs that educate our partners and help increase Yotpo brand and product awareness within the partner organization
- Understand the partners technology products and creatively look for opportunities to combine & integrate our products, building the business case for future integrated capabilities
- Track and report success of partnership, ensuring maximum value is obtained via joint customers
- Successfully grow market share for Yotpo within the platform partner client base
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years of strategic alliance, technology partnership management and / or channel management experience, some within SaaS-based consumer marketing technologies
- Proven track record of delivering successful strategic alliance strategies to market, successfully hitting or exceeding KPIs and quotas
- Ability to independently initiate, manage and execute new marketing and alliance programs
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships across product, marketing, client service, and sales teams to drive increased partner opportunities
- Deep experience in B2B sales methodologies, and integrated lead-to-sale tactics
- Strong track record of successfully meeting or exceeding quota, both individually, and through channel partnerships
- eCommerce specific experience a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- 50% travel required, both U.S. and internationally
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We constantly innovate. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: Yotpo partners with the best in the eCommerce industry; from the top rated Platforms, to best-of-breed integrated solutions, to leading agencies. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus, Salesforce and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Alex L.Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top