If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We have several open positions in the Product department for each of our product lines.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for successfully leading the product strategy, roadmap and execution - shipping products to market that create superior value to our customers. You will be working extensively with our customers, Client Success Managers, Product Marketing, R&D, Design & Sales.
This is a key role that innovates the way brands engage with consumers post purchase, and amplifies the voice of the customer.
- Work with Engineers, UX Designers, and Business Teams to design and deliver beautiful, intuitive experiences
- Get to know our customers (brands you probably buy from!) like the back of your hand to define product requirements
- Own the product roadmap and contribute to the overall company strategy
- Build consensus and secure support from stakeholders
- Nurture internal relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects
- 5+ years of experience delivering consumer-facing products in an agile, software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Management, etc.)
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- Strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Innate understanding of what it takes to craft outstanding customer experiences
- The ability to synthesize big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs; motivate and convince the organization of your strategy
- Expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English, as well as exceptional presentation skills