Senior Product Manager, Ratings & Reviews
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like MVMT, Pura Vida, Steve Madden, and more accelerate direct-to-consumer growth.
Our data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, and referrals empower brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
As Senior Product Manager, Ratings & Reviews, you’ll be responsible for leading the creation of world-class shopper experiences. You’ll identify and understand the needs and pain points of our customers, and direct teams to build the products and features that will solve those pains, owning the process from A-Z.
You will be instrumental in shipping new, value-driving capabilities to the world’s fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands, while also working to improve our existing offering. You’ll collaborate with a group of laser-focused product managers, brilliant engineers, and talented UX designers.
- Contribute meaningfully to Yotpo’s product strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with customers, data scientists, BI, sales, marketing and customer success teams to deeply understand and synthesize customer needs into product priorities, plans, and impactful capabilities
- Lead the creation of new ways to collect and leverage user-generated content, combining UX and AI capabilities
- Iterate, optimize, and improve existing product experiences
- Solve problems and create consensus around high-stakes product decisions
- Nurture interdepartmental relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager in a product-first company
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- A natural curiosity for understanding customers and a passion for solving problems
- Independent, highly focused, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
Back to top