Yotpo is a technology-driven company that builds a range of innovative products primarily for online businesses. Our mission is to help them acquire, convert, retain, and understand customers through user-generated content.
We lately announced the completion of a $230 million Series F financing round. This brings Yotpo to $406 million - the amount raised by the company to date.
Our UGC (Use Generated Content) group is expanding, and we’re looking for a senior full-stack developers to join us in our journey towards building a new team in our growing Yokne’am branch. The team will be focused on a new domain of helping low touch users build and grow their brand with UGC products on their own, from the moment they try the product through becoming a bigger brand. Drive activation rate, conversion, expansion and monthly retention. By joining us, you'll design and develop a complex, scalable systems and integrate them with different APIs. and be part of new and exciting R&D team
If working in a hyper-growth startup with cutting edge technologies and a dynamic team sounds interesting -- this is the place for you! Check out our Engineering hub
We'll be happy to hire great team members even if their experience doesn't include our tech stack!
We developtrain our employees and trainteach themwith everything they need to know in order to succeed.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proven experience with Java (Spring) development
- Proven experience with frameworks such as React, Angular or equivalent SPA framework
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience with SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL such as Elasticsearch or MongoDB.
- Experience in cross-platform development, responsive web development, and mobile adjusting.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- Team player with the capability to utilize any and all resources needed to execute a job.
* This is a full-time position located in our Yoqne'am office