If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our amazing & growing DevOps group at Yotpo. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together. These days we are building to scale our infrastructure to support our R&D growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate person to join us for learning new things, working hard and tackling complex processes.
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where you will develop solutions for more than 30 teams!
- Support highly available & scalable infrastructure.
- Working in an agile & fast-growing environment
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth.
- Plan and implement tools to help our company succeed
- Taking care of our CI/CD tools
- Manage our production and multiple development environments
- Collaborate with development teams to improve our system infrastructure and stability including DR
- Working with cutting edge open-source technologies.
- Develop effective tooling, dashboards, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Team player with the ability to assess and apply all resources needed to solve an issue
- Extensive experience in both application development as well as operational support for large, high scale applications
- Experience with Hashistack - terraform, consul, vault, and nomad
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with running Dockers in production
- Knowledge of at least one of Ruby/Go/Java/Python - more than one is an advantage
- Experience with automating Cloud Computing platforms (particularly AWS)
- Knowledge in time-series databases
- Knowledge in Jenkins
- Experience in building CI/CD pipeline for distributed systems
Life at Yotpo:
- Our annual Innovation Week event
- Weekly sports events & Pilates training, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities and enrichment events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Working in hybrid work
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands, including MVMT, Everlast, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $406 million in funding and employs more than 650 people globally.
We were named as a premier technological partner with Magento, Shopify & Sfcc