Senior Business Analyst, Sales & Marketing
As part of the Global Business Performance team and as the first Senior Business Analyst, Sales & Marketing here in Yotpo’s NYC office, you will play a key part in supporting our sales and marketing teams as we continue to grow. Through your expert analytical ability to provide key insights and recognize opportunities, you will help drive our most strategic initiatives forward and make a huge impact on Yotpo!
A bit about Yotpo: we have four global locations and recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Work closely with our sales and marketing leadership teams to define and measure business key performance indicators.
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to our major business units.
- Stay updated on new tool features and functionalities, initiating recommendations for process improvements.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, operations, and senior management in a fun, dynamic, and lively startup environment.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working at a SaaS company, B2B and/or B2C.
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview or a similar tool.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree Information Systems Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our Business Performance leaders and have a huge impact on this growing team. As the internal expert, this is a chance to fully take ownership of Yotpo’s sales and marketing analytics, as well as ad-hoc projects from our senior leaders.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- We recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top