Senior Brand Designer
We are looking for a crazy talented senior brand designer to join the creative force that fuels the Yotpo brand. You will be part of building out our Studio team from the bottom up, while growing your own skills in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be faced with the chance to push your creative boundaries and experiment by taking risks.
The Yotpo Studio is cultivating a forward-thinking global brand and culture. You will be involved in the creative processes behind digital, in print and conceptual design, as well as in branding our events, marketing resources and whatever else we can share with good vibes to our customers.
Join our studio in building a trustworthy brand design that inspires the customer experience. The design team - a group of skilled and passionate people who love what they do - is in a stage of rapid growth and we’re looking for someone who can contribute to that dynamic development process. Our team is just getting started creatively and we’re excited because there’s so much more to do!
- Take the marketing team challenges and offer fresh, creative perspectives and solutions
- Take branding ideas and transform them into beautiful deliverables
- Work closely with the sales team to create kick ass branded enablement collaterals
- Develop the branding and messaging for our external events
- Contribute to the consistency of our global brand across all our assets
- An expansive portfolio showcasing a wide spectrum of creative work
- 3-4 years experience in interactive marketing and advertising
- Proven experience working with brand partners and influencers
- Ability to make extremely complex topics simple, engaging, and fun
- Experience managing complex digital campaigns for top tier brands
- Highly proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Obsessed with Yotpo brand like we are
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top