Senior Big Data Developer
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for eCommerce brands, and we are growing! As a technology-driven company, we help businesses collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand.
We are now looking for a Senior big data developer to join the Data team in our amazing R&D and contribute to building our growing data platform. Your role will be to design, build and scale our data infrastructure using distributed systems in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is a true team player who has a passion for cutting-edge technologies, and who always loves a challenge.
If working in a hyper-growth startup with some of the best developers in the business sounds interesting -- this is the place for you!
- Build data applications and infrastructure to serve both rnd and the business.
- Work with Big data tools both in streaming and batch jobs
- Explore and research new technologies to incorporate in our every day work
- Implement new API interfaces to integrate data from 3rd parties in micro-services architecture
- Interact daily with different business stakeholders in the company, in order to bring relevant value that’s inline with the company’s agenda
- +4 years experience in fullstack/ backend development
- BSc. degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with big data technologies – advantage
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level systems language (Java, C#, Scala, etc)
- Experience in Python development - advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office
Back to top