Salesforce Project Manager
As a Salesforce Project Manager at Yotpo you will play a key part in creating the infrastructure for business growth and supporting data generation to drive critical business processes.
- Implementing new complex business processes and requirements in Salesforce and other key applications.
- Generating reporting tools and dashboards, working with objects and fields, workflows, validation rules and data loading.
- Ongoing maintenance of Yotpo’s Salesforce environment.
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities, initiating recommendations for process improvements.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product and customer services teams in a fun, dynamic and lively startup environment.
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering / B.Sc Information Systems or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Salesforce specialist - advantage.
- Understanding of the Salesforce infrastructure and experience with its various components.
- Strong logic skills, comfortable with complex flows and processes.
- Analytical approach to tracking, measuring, and analyzing results.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Agile and responsive when working in conjunction with other teams.
- Experience working with sales, marketing and customer success business applications - big advantage.
- Technical orientation and understanding. Experience as a developer - advantage.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup – advantage.
This is a full time position located in our TLV office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top