As part of the Global Business Applications team, you will play a key role in creating the infrastructure for Yotpo’s growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting data generation that drives critical business operations in the company. By creating, maintaining and implementing streamlined processes, you will enable our teams to continue to hit and exceed their goals through the most efficient and effective means possible. One of the main goals of the Business Applications team is to look for creative ways to solve existing issues and proactively recommend new initiatives for working in Salesforce.
- Implementing new complex business processes and requirements in Salesforce, and other related applications
- Generating reporting tools and dashboards, based on objects, fields, workflows, validation rules, and data loading
- Performing ongoing maintenance of Yotpo’s Salesforce environment
- Staying updated on new Salesforce features and functionalities, initiating recommendations for work process improvements
- Working closely with marketing, sales, product, and customer services teams in a fun, dynamic and lively startup environment
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering / B.Sc Information Systems or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience working as a Salesforce specialist
- Understanding of the Salesforce infrastructure and familiarity with its various components
- Experience working with other business applications such as: Gainsight, Zuora, Netsuite- advantage
- Strong logic skills, comfortable with complex technical flows and processes
- An analytical approach to tracking, measuring, and analyzing results
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Experience as a developer - advantage
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Back to top