As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of SMB AEs who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects and driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the AEs.
You’ll work closely with our sales development and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, as well as alongside our Director of Sales to define and align AE goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals. You must be a strong coach & leader, with proven experience in both management and Account Executive capacities. This is an opportunity where your responsibilities and abilities will grow exponentially with the growth of the company itself.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- 2+ years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting or SMB sales experience is a plus
- Data-driven, making decisions and strategies based on it
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- Support of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 220,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. Our software has directly accelerated small business growth for clients including MVMT Watches, Leesa, and PuraVida Bracelets.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top