Sales Growth Manager
As a Sales Growth Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of SDRs who position Yotpo’s solutions to prospects and deliver highly qualified leads to the sales team. You will play an essential part in hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the SDRs.
You’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation, as well as alongside our Director of Sales Development and fellow SGMs to define and align SDR goals, strategy and tactics to our go-to-market initiatives. You must be a strong coach & leader, with proven experience within the SDR and Account Executive capacities; previous experience managing within the sales development realm is ideal. This is an opportunity where your responsibilities and abilities will grow exponentially with the growth of the company itself.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Hire, onboard, train and manage a growing team of SDRs
- Motivate SDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Identify methods to optimize Salesforce, SalesLoft and other selling and prospecting tools to improve rep productivity
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDRs focus on maximizing performance
- Work with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Work closely with fellow Sales Growth Managers, team leads and the Director of Sales Development to create and improve processes and communication
- 3+ years sales experience
- 1+ years of experience managing a team, ideally within a sales development capacity
- Experience managing team leads or junior managers a plus
- 1+ years of full sales-cycle, closing experience
- Previous experience selling a SaaS product
- Passion for outbound sales best practices
- You are someone who truly believes that the growth of those around you is essential to your personal growth as an individual
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another.
- Opportunity to work directly alongside our VP of Sales and Director of Sales Development.
- Responsibility to continue to build out, and determine strategy around, the fastest growing team at Yotpo.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top