Sales Enablement Manager
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager with a focus on supporting sales through content. You will be responsible for defining and prioritizing the required content, creating and updating it, distributing it, ensuring its use, and measuring its effectiveness. The role will start as an individual contributor and will eventually evolve into managing a sales enablement team. This is a full time position based in New York City, reporting to Director of Product Marketing.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Collaborate with the leadership of sales, sales development, customer-success, and retention teams to define and prioritize support initiatives.
- Create written content - such as case studies, competitive sheets, product collateral, RFI/RFP responses, and custom work - to educate the teams and advance deals.
- Work closely with product marketing to ensure that new releases translate into effective and authentic collateral.
- Drive content adoption by frequently training the teams, presenting new content, and showing use-cases across various face-to-face and internal digital communications.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content KPIs and define sales enablement best practices.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the teams.
- Participate in Enterprise sales strategy planning, and provide content support, including tailored project plans and pricing decks.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, sales, sales enablement, and/or sales training roles.
- Management experience as this person will eventually build a team beneath her or him.
- Experience working with high-velocity, SMB-focused sales environment and process.
- Understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Ability to summarize complex concepts into a concise format.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and to explain prioritization decisions.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Graphic design skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- Work with a coach who is dedicated to your career advancement.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform, generating reviews, social Q&A and rich media. We use the verified experiences of customers to increase businesses' on-site conversion rates, boost organic SEO ranks and reduce cost per acquisition.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 150,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top