Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Yotpo is looking for ambitious self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment to join our Sales Development Program! Starting as a Sales Development Representative, you will learn the basics of lead generation, prospecting and ultimately selling/closing deals with fastest growing e-commerce brands - earning uncapped commission earnings along the way! Beyond growth into selling roles (Account Executives), successful Sales Development Representatives have moved into opportunities within Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Operations, and leadership. We are proud that every Sales Development Representative who has completed our program has grown into either a full closing position or a new role within another internal department.
Within this initial position, you will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling rapidly and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful. We will help you evolve your career and capabilities, training you on the skills you need not only for this role but also for future positions.
Yotpo has four global locations and has raised a total of $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer Venture Partners. In August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, a market leader in customer loyalty. This further strengthens Yotpo's breadth of offerings and advances our mission to provide brands with the technology they need to compete in a customer-centric world.
- Evaluate and qualify e-commerce companies to work with while problem solving and finding solutions for their needs
- Prospect new business opportunities - calling into brands the caliber of GoPro, Moroccan Oil and Brooklinen - and introduce them to the Yotpo offering through creative outreach techniques and strategies
- Through attainment of monthly goals (qualified opportunities), achieve uncapped commission potential
- Work closely with SMB Account Executives to close business, continuously assisting in the development of your sales skills
- Learn the intricacies of sales processes: quotas, pipeline management, selling and ultimately closing techniques
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to other SDR team members as a leader on the sales floor
The Sales Development Program:
- Formal 2 week onboarding and ongoing training program (Product, Industry & Sales Training)
- Product Certification
- Sales Certification
- Industry Certification
- Access to a Team Captain for day-to-day coaching
- Clearly defined promotion progression (a career ladder that guides sales development representatives through defined goals)
- Frequent training and development forums led by immediate peers and cross-departmental colleagues
- Access to continued learning of the e-commerce landscape through trainings, direct conversations with leading brands and outside speakers series
- Cross-team open floor environment with Sales Development Representatives seated alongside Account Executives, Sales Managers Sales Directors, SVP of Sales, and with direct access to Customer Success, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams
- Quarterly Training Seminars: the team votes on topics that are of most importance to their growth, and leaders access the resources to hold those sessions (industry and sales skills focused)
- Opportunity to work internationally or in an international rotation, utilizing Yotpo’s London and Tel Aviv offices
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably including sales or cold calling
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate while developing skills in a dynamic team environment
- A genuine interest in providing a solution that enables businesses to strategically grow through utilization of customer input
- Eager and able to receive and implement feedback to further improve sales tactics
- The drive to consistently achieve defined goals
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top