QA and Automation Engineer
You will be focused on contributing to a build out of our test framework, while managing the day to day QA needs of new feature development with manual testing and automation testing required.
- Technical degree (Physics/Chemistry/Math/Engineering)
- 0-2 years experience as a QA
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Strong analytical and learning skills.
- Technical orientation – familiarity with web technologies such as http, html, ssh, cache, servers.
- Experience in writing code / scripts in at least one of the following languages: Ruby/Python/C/C++/Java/.Net/C#
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Acquaintance with the web world – advantage.
- Working with selenium - advantage.
- High level English.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top