Product Technical Writer
We’re looking for a product writer to join our amazing product team!
As a Product Writer you will own the product writing & documentation for one of Yotpo’s leading products. As you become an expert on our product and a true ambassador for our customers, You’ll have a crucial role in ensuring quality of our UX and documentation. You’ll be a member of our product team, and serve as a key link between our product managers, engineers, UX designers & Support..
Your domain will include:
- Comprehensive knowledge base documents
- How-to documents
- Detailed developer guides
- 3rd party Integration guides
- Product microcopy and interactive tutorials
- SDK & API references
- Other online materials
The ideal candidate should have a customer focused mindset, technical savviness, and the passion to describe the most complex concepts in simple & friendly terms. You’ll be expected to own your domain from end-to-end and independently manage and prioritize content creation according to project timelines.
- Develop hands-on expertise with our product, and create user-friendly content to explain complex terms and topics.
- Create and maintain our product documentation (Knowledge base articles, In-app tutorials and instructions).
- Work with UX designers to produce the right look and feel for the content items and experiment with different mediums (text, video, webinars, etc).
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Outbound work with writing teams in 3rd parties our product integrates
- Work closely with support to build and enhance our internal & external knowledge base.
- Take part in shaping Yotpo’s cross-product voice and tone, along with the writing team members
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Native English Speaker
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working for a software vendor, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Quick learner, with a good grasp of technical concepts.
- Copywriting experience - advantage.
- Experience in a SaaS company - advantage.
- Experience in B2B Marketing - advantage.
Back to top