Product Manager - Loyalty
- Tel Aviv, Israel
As part of our Loyalty & Referrals product team, you will be responsible for successfully leading product roadmap and execution — shipping products to market that create superior value for our customers. You will be working extensively with customers, Client Success Managers, Product Marketing, R&D, Design, & Sales.
Our Loyalty & Referrals platform offers solutions for merchants’ retention and acquisition needs. The loyalty pillar focuses on helping our merchants increase LTV from their customers by creating a loyalty program that drives engagement through a point and reward system. The referrals pillar helps our merchants acquire new valuable customers by incentivizing the existing customer base to reach out to their friends and refer them to the store.
Our ideal candidate for the Loyalty Product Manager position is a true leader, who is able to define what success looks like, get all stakeholders excited & aligned, and ship products that are consistent with our customers’ needs. We are looking for someone with passion for technology, innovation, and eCommerce.
- Ensuring your products fit in with the overall company and product strategy
- Prioritizing the right features and aligning priorities with multiple stakeholders and executives in the company
- Being a major force in helping define & drive the product line revenues, win rates & customer retention
- Developing a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers, and business
- Collaborating closely with R&D and Design during scoping and product development
- Creating and managing KPIs, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Building product prototypes and mock-ups, prioritizing and creating detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and user stories
- Working closely with BI, monitoring and turning “numbers” into actions
- Leading customer interviews, usability tests, and Betas
- At least 2 years of product management experience
- Experience working in B2B/B2C/SaaS/eCommerce - an advantage
- Strong command of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI abilities with proven experience in shipping UX oriented products
- Passion for combining technology and design to create an excellent user experience
- Technical orientation and background
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and full proficiency in English
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Back to top