- Tel Aviv, Israel
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Pura Vida, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, SMS marketing, and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Fresh off a $230m Series F at a $1.4b valuation, and with over 500 employees across offices including Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Sofia, Yotpo is well-equipped on its way to shape the future of the ecommerce landscape.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us lead a key domain in Yotpo’s offering and drive a highly impactful product roadmap.
You’ll work in one of our leading product lines to help tens of thousands of ecommerce merchants succeed and give tens of millions of consumers delightful experiences with the brands they love. This is a full-time role based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Own the product roadmap and contribute to the product-line strategy
- Define and lead new product efforts from concept phase through launch and iteration
- Optimize and iterate on existing product capabilities
- Perform extensive customer research to define product requirements
- Partner with designers, engineers and customer facing teams to create intuitive, delightful experiences.
- Drive solutions to and create consensus around high-stakes product decisions
- Nurture internal relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects
- More than 3 years experience leading large-scale SAAS products.
- Extensive experience driving UX-intensive projects
- Innate understanding of what it takes to craft outstanding customer experiences
- Passion for attention to the small details which yield incredible software experiences
- Experience using large quantities of data to inform product decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
Back to top