Product Analytics Team Leader
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands, including MVMT, Everlast, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs more than 400 people globally. We were named as a premier technological Partner with Magento, shopify & Sfcc
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Analytics Team Leader to join our Business Performance Team and help proactively guide our business and product growth through the provision of strategic perspective, market insights and experience with analytical tools and techniques. You will lead our product analytics efforts and work closely with senior management and product managers to drive strategic initiatives forward and provide key product-related insights.
- Manage a team of product analysts - personal management, professional development, career path, etc.
- Develop the team’s arsenal of tools and techniques.
- Shape our product strategy and foster data-driven decisions by helping to set the right KPIs, analyzing users’ behavior and creating visibility into our products performance.
- Provide “hands on” support to different stakeholders when needed.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams - Senior Management, Product Managers, Strategy, Product Marketing, R&D, Data Science and more.
- 1+ years of experience managing a similar team.
- 3+ years of experience in product analytics, preferably in a web / mobile company.
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Extensive experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Qlikview or other tool (our team uses Tableau).
- Experience in supporting A/B tests execution.
- BA / BS in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems. Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level English
Nice to have:
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets
- Experience working with product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.
Back to top