Product Analytics Team Leader
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We just announced the completion of a $75 million Series E financing round. This brings Yotpo to $176 million - the amount raised by the company to date.
Join us in shaping the future of eCommerce!
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Analytics Team Leader to join our Business Performance Team and help proactively guide our business and product growth through the provision of strategic perspective, market insights and experience with analytical tools and techniques. You will lead our product analytics efforts and work closely with senior management and product managers to drive strategic initiatives forward and provide key product-related insights.
- Manage a team of product analysts - personal management, professional development, career path, etc.
- Develop the team’s arsenal of tools and techniques
- Shape our product strategy and foster data-driven decisions by helping to set the right KPIs, analyzing users’ behavior and creating visibility into our products performance
- Provide “hands on” support to different stakeholders when needed
- Work closely with a wide range of teams - Senior Management, Product Managers, Strategy, Product Marketing, R&D, Data Science and more
- 1+ years of experience managing a similar teamץ
- 3+ years experience working at an internet company
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Advanced SQL skills
- Extensive experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Qlikview or other tool (our team uses Tableau)
- BA / BS in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems. Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level English
Nice to have:
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets
- Experience working with product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Back to top