Procurement Specialist EMEA
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. As a technology-driven company, we help businesses collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand.
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement team!
As the Procurement Specialist , you'll be responsible for managing Yotpo’s supplier activities by helping the different business units within the company to source, negotiate, implement, and administer supplier contracts.
The Procurement Specialist should be able to work with cross-organization teams and to interface with the company and supplier senior management.
- Assist all the different business units, including IT, R&D, Facilities, HR, Marketing, and G&A, with their procurement needs
- Manage purchase orders end-to-end - major focal point
- Handle discrepancies in invoices, payment transfer, and purchase orders
- Ensure a high level of service for both internal customers and external suppliers
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities that are done using external vendors
- Negotiate price to optimize cost while maintaining a high level of quality from the suppliers
- Work with cross-organization teams while providing excellent service to the relevant departments
- Develop cost reduction strategy
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Monitor and control all company existing contracts
- Review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness
- Handle the travel booking and orders with our travel agency and travel systems
- At least three years of procurement experience in a high-tech company - a must
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities, and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity
- Previous experience with travel booking – an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
Back to top