If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement team in NY!
As a Procurement Specialist in our team, you'll be responsible for managing Yotpo’s vendors activities by helping the different business units within the company to negotiate, implement, and administer contracts.
Procurement Specialist should be able to work with cross-organization teams and to interface with the company and supplier senior management.
- Assist all the different business units, including IT, Sales, Facilities, HR, Marketing, and G&A, with their procurement needs
- Manage purchase orders end-to-end - major focal point
- Manage credit-card activities end-to-end
- Resolve invoice issue and ensure that vendors are paid on time
- Maintain vendor relationship and database
- Responsible for vendor onboarding
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with internal associates and external vendors
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and tasks as needed
- Handle discrepancies in invoices, payment transfer, and purchase orders
- Ensure a high level of service for both internal customers and external suppliers
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities that are done using external vendors
- Negotiate price to optimize cost while maintaining a high level of quality from the suppliers
- Work with cross-organization teams while providing excellent service to the relevant departments
- Develop cost reduction strategy
- Develop efficiency strategy
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Monitor and control all company existing contracts
- Review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness
- At least two years of procurement experience in a high-tech company or similar.
- At least two years of AP experience and public company experience preferred
- Passion for end-to-end procurement process and improvements
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities, and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
- Demonstrated ability of time management with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.