Yotpo is continuing our explosive growth by seeking our first Procurement Specialist in the US region! As the first Procurement Specialist here, you'll be responsible for managing Yotpo’s supplier activities by helping the different business units within the company to source, negotiate, implement, and administer contracts. Because of this, the Procurement Specialist should be able to collaborate with several teams across the company, including senior management. You should have previous experience managing a variety of vendors that range from software and IT providers to agencies and office suppliers.
You will be an integral part of developing processes and streamlining our growth in this high-exposure role!
Yotpo is a leading provider of customer-centric, commerce marketing solutions for disruptor brands like Glossier, THINX, UNTUCKit, ThirdLove and Away Travel. Offering the most advanced solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty and referrals, Yotpo helps commerce businesses accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.
- Assist all the different business units, including IT, RnD, Facilities, HR, Marketing, and G&A, with their procurement needs
- Manage purchase orders end-to-end
- Handle discrepancies in invoices, payment transfers, and purchase orders
- Ensure a high level of service for both internal customers and external suppliers
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities that are done using external vendors
- Negotiate prices to optimize costs while maintaining a high level of quality from suppliers
- Work with cross-organizational teams while providing excellent service to the relevant departments
- Develop cost reduction strategies
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Monitor and control all existing company contracts
- Review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness
- Manage the travel booking and orders with our travel agency
- At least three years of procurement experience in a fast-paced company
- Experience interfacing across departments and with executives
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities, and exceptional multitasking skills
- Previous experience with travel booking ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in NetSuite – an advantage
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top