Premium Support Engineer
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Tier 1 Support Engineer to join our amazing team. Providing support for Yotpo’s Premium customers, this position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development.
If you’re a problem-solver at heart, a self-starter, and a team player with excellent English - We want to hear from you!
As a Premium Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide above-and-beyond service to Yotpo’s customers, assisting with all technical and product-related queries
- Handle multiple support requests via our ticketing system and chat services
- Demonstrate an independent ability to troubleshoot & resolve complex technical issues, including escalations to the Tier 2 Support team
- Become an expert in Yotpo’s service offering and a knowledge center to both customers and internal teams
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve service and increase the productivity and efficiency of the team
- Document and share your knowledge by creating internal articles as well as self-help guides for customers
- Liaise with other departments and product teams about our users’ needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English at a mother tongue level
- Ability to work in shifts, 5 shifts per week (weekends included)
- 1-3 years of Customer Support experience
- Ability to self manage and take initiative
- A strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS - Big advantage
- Basic database and SQL experience - Advantage
CV's will be accepted in English only!
This is a full time position located at Yotpo's HQ in Tel Aviv.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top