Partnerships Sales Development Representative (SDR)
As a Partnerships Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful. Our job is to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future.
Who are you?
- A challenger: You love the chase of finding new business opportunities and introducing outbound sales leads to a product you’re passionate about. Making cold calls doesn’t intimidate you because it affords you so many opportunities to challenge and better yourself professionally.
- An educator: You tend to be the expert in your craft and are excited by offering a tailored and customized approach to a savvy audience of digital marketers.
- An investigator: You enjoy taking a step back and evaluating different types of companies, problem-solving, and figuring out how you can help them improve - all while meeting your own monthly sales goals.
- A sponge: As your qualified business leads are being passed to a team of Engagement Managers to close, you’ll have a consistent feedback loop that will help you hone and sharpen your skills.
- A collaborator: You’re happiest when on a team, surrounded by people who are there to support you and help you develop, but also push you to your limits and help you maximize your potential.
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated-content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small and excellent team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
The Fine Print:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships
- Mother-tongue English level or equivalent is required.
* This position requires working on US time zone
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top