Partner Success Manager
We are looking for a high-energy Partner Success Manager with hands-on SaaS product, digital marketing and eCommerce expertise. As the second person on the NYC Partnerships team, this position is integral to Yotpo’s continued growth strategy to engage, convert & retain the company’s biggest and most important agency partners. First-class relationship building skills with technical agency and/or account management experience are a must.
Within the Business Development team and alongside client-facing team leaders, the Partner Success Manager will be building and leading process in order to drive operational value for our partners, their customers and Yotpo’s internal teams. By using strong consultative skills to guide our partners, you will assist them in deploying, managing & selling Yotpo’s platform to help their clients with User Generated Content strategies.
You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a brand new team and shape the future of our company while working with the most respected agencies worldwide.
- Have strong business acumen, are process-driven and have hands-on experience working with SaaS customers/eCommerce agencies on a technical level.
- Are motivated by being the main point of contact and advocate for our most strategic agency partners.
- Love teaching and consulting: you get excited when you help someone achieve a goal.
- Provide partners with ongoing product training and support during pre-sale AND post-sale processes, delivered in a way that is consistent with Yotpo’s reputation as one of the easiest and best companies to partner with.
- Create performance and account health check reports for agencies - converting them into actionable insights & next steps which lead to more referrals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build new processes, criterias and KPIs to track partner deployment statuses, red flags, areas for improvements, upcoming renewals etc.
- Guide partners in their scoping efforts: costs, implementation roadmap, timelines, deployment best practices, etc.
- Provide unlimited support to Yotpo’s Client Success teams with assistance and visibility on agency processes to ensure timely client deployments, high feature adoption and smooth renewals.
- Ownership of key relationships with technical & client-facing agency teams (account managers, project managers, solutions engineers etc) to identify their needs and offer them innovative solutions to assist them and their clients.
- Maintain high activity rates with partners, keeping an open line of communication with key stakeholders.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a CSM or Account Management role- preferably in a SaaS, digital marketing or eCommerce agency environment.
- High-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
- Analytical, process-driven and business savvy with consultative problem-solving skills.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing and eCommerce best practices.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others.
- A valid U.S. work authorization and ability/willingness to travel required.
- User-generated-content is now one of the top marketing buzz terms and we’re the leaders in fine-tuning the approach. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- Support of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
Yotpo, the leading user-generated content marketing platform, helps online businesses acquire, convert, retain, and understand customers. With Yotpo, it’s easy to collect great customer experiences and use them to enhance business & marketing activities.
Partnerships with search and social platforms like Google, Facebook, and Instagram and integrations with HubSpot, Salesforce, and more mean businesses can improve results from all the channels they’re already using to grow. That’s why more than 200,000 businesses worldwide use Yotpo, from growing brands like Tile, Esurance and Adore Me to established enterprises like Staples, Hallmark, and GoPro.
Yotpo has raised $50 million in funding and has over 200 employees across its Tel Aviv headquarters, New York office, and recently opened UK office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top