Partner Engagement Manager
The Partner Engagement position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy not only within the US market but globally. We are looking for a high-energy, entrepreneurial Partner Engagement Manager who has existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition.
As a key member of the Business Development team, you will be creating strategic relationships with the world’s best agencies to drive as much revenue as possible from our partner channel. First-class relationship building skills and international experience are a must.
You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company, while working with the finest partners worldwide.
- Initiate, build and own a partnership pipeline to ensure measurable outcomes and ever-deeper relationships with our agency partners and their teams
- Present Yotpo’s platform offering to agency decision-makers (both in-person and via conference call) with the goal of converting these demos into client referrals
- Deliver against assigned monthly and quarterly targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding client service to Yotpo’s top partners
- Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our partners and their clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, financial management, and issue escalation cases.
- Collaborate with multiple Yotpo teams - marketing, product, finance & customer success
- 2+ years SaaS sales and/or agency experience in a client-facing role
- Existing knowledge of digital marketing, ecommerce, and/or direct B2B sales
- Easily build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and have the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
- Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Working on US time zone and travel required
* This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top