Mid-Market Sales Development Representative
- New York, NY
As a Mid-Market Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. As we are scaling at a rapid pace and this is one of the newest teams, it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge with an eagerness to learn and a passion to be successful. We will help you develop the skills you need to grow with us.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Mid-Market Sales Team. This position reports to the Director of Mid-Market Business Development.
- Maintain an assigned pipeline of enterprise prospects.
- Uphold active engagement with existing leads through a tailored and customized approach. You must come up with creative follow-up communications designed to increase contact interest in Yotpo.
- Partner with, and help to build the pipelines of, Mid-Market Account Executives who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through consistent feedback.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- 1-3 years of outbound prospecting
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- eCommerce experience is a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top