Mid-Market Account Executive
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
As a Yotpo’s Mid-Market Account Executive you will be in a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the Mid-Market/Enterprise market in the UK & Europe.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive with existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, who will have an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our full suite of products to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals. Our growing product suite includes customer loyalty programs, reviews, visual marketing tools and many more!
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce solution helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
As part of our Mid-Market Sales team you will be selling to top accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers. You will evangelize the Yotpo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers.
- Have 3 + years of quota carrying, B2B SaaS software or marketing technology sales in a New Business role
- Have experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CMO level
- Have Proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various stakeholders
- Experience demonstrating the value of a digital marketing SaaS technology
- Have a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Be coachable and intellectually curious
- Have experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Have demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management
- Be able to work Monday-Friday out our thriving London office when not traveling for prospect meetings or events
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Experience being an internal champion for Diversity & Inclusion
- Previous Sales Methodology training, marketing experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Extra kudos for having a Bachelor’s degree
You’d love Yotpo if:
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive and beloved brands in eCommerce.
- You geek out a little bit knowing that Yotpo offers the most integrations in the eCommerce ecosystem.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top