Mid-Market Account Executive
Yotpo’s Mid-Market Account Executive position is a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the Mid-Market/Enterprise market. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, who will have an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our full suite of products to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
As part of our Mid-Market Sales team you will be selling to top accounts and working with high caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential, through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers. You will evangelize the Yotpo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers.
- 5+ years of quota carrying, B2B SaaS software or technology sales in a New Business role
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO/CMO level
- Proven ability to speak to the business, articulating value to various stakeholders
- Experience demonstrating the value of a digital marketing SaaS technology
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management
- A valid U.S. work authorization
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Previous Sales Methodology training, marketing experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Bachelor or University Degree
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Alex L.Senior Manager, Partnerships & Alliances
After years of effectively communicating the long-term value of Yotpo to customers—and leading a team to do the same—Alex has since moved to the Partnerships Team. He strengthens and maintains relationships with trusted agency partners who spread the word of Yotpo to their clients.
Amanda G.Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Since filming, Amanda has been promoted to an enterprise customer success management role in which she specializes in assisting beauty and wellness customers to not only get the most out of Yotpo’s service, but to most strategically enhance their e-commerce marketing initiatives.
Back to top