If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Global Marketing Operations team. If you're a tech, process, and data-oriented person, this is your opportunity to make a major contribution at a high-growth startup. The right person will be comfortable in a dynamic team-performance based environment, operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and thrive in a startup-like culture. This role is all about ensuring our integrated marketing plan delivers against our core critical metrics and providing operational excellence every step of the way.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, and much more)
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient marketing operations across multiple channels
- Become an expert in all aspects of Marketing Analytics, including the funnel and systems necessary to generate them, assisting the team and company in accomplishing its goals
- Manage the marketing database to ensure data quality and integrity
- Analyze large datasets to provide insights and actionable items to optimize existing processes and solve complicated business problems
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Provide strategic support and execution of marketing automation campaigns for demand generation segment teams
- Recommend best practices for email marketing - email nurturing strategies, full-funnel marketing, database management, etc.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management (lead scoring, lead routing), aligned with other go-to-market organizations, such as sales, customer success, product, and more.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing Team's performance
- Present deliverables that will impact business decisions (analysis, process changes, and more) to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Economics, Business, or other related fields
- 2 years minimum of experience in business operations or marketing automation, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- 3 years of hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation tools, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot -- a must, Marketo preferred
- Strong analytical skills, comfortability with data, and the ability to synthesize quantitative analysis into an effective business case to take action
- Team player with excellent communication skills that can build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from all across the organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and full proficiency in English
- Advanced knowledge of Google suite applications, mainly google sheets and slides
- Independent, motivated, and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Understand a sense of urgency and can prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, Sofia and Tel Aviv.