Marketing Operations Analyst
Yotpo is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team. Our dynamic and fast-paced marketing department takes innovative approaches to solving challenges and offers the opportunity to work alongside the best in the business.
The ideal candidate is a technically inclined and detail-oriented marketer, who is good with data and has a solid understanding of B2B marketing, CRM technologies, and project management.
In this role, you’ll run different analyses to support a proof of concept before developing new logic and defining the way our systems work. You will be creating and optimizing scalable processes in Marketo that follow best practices in all areas of marketing - lead generation, lead nurturing, distribution of marketing collateral, and more.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate new tools, technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Manage execution of key marketing automation processes, such as lead scoring, lead management, lead routing and assignment
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify and implement processes to improve collaboration, drive success in lead management and improve funnel efficiency
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations for areas in need of optimization
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in Sales or Marketing Operations, predictive analytics, or a deep understanding of lead scoring
- At least of 2 years of experience working with CRM tools or marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, excellent planning and project management skills
- Proactive, “can do” approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative working style
- Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top