Machine Learning Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
We lately announced the completion of a $230 million Series F financing round. This brings Yotpo to $406 million - the amount raised by the company to date.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Pura Vida, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, SMS and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science Team. We are a fast-growing company that is building a multi-product platform for eCommerce brands, and the Data Science team is at the heart of Yotpo’s innovative solutions. Our team works on fundamental challenges within the eCommerce space which span a variety of domains, such as Machine Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems and more.
As part of your role you will:
- Building ML solutions for Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing products
- Design and develop distributed infrastructures for training and inference
- Collaborate with highly experienced researchers and big data developers
The ideal candidate is an experienced SW developer, a true team player with a passion for cutting-edge technologies, who will join us in working on both existing and new products.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in software development, at least 1 year experience with python - a must
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Experience working with a cloud technology stack (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Prior academic education in machine learning
- Experience implementing ML, NLP, computer vision or recommendation systems in a production environment
- Experience using advanced python packages (e.g., Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV)
- Experience with distributed computing systems (e.g., Spark).
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where you will develop various machine learning engines.
- An innovative culture that fuels professional and personal growth
Back to top