If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is searching for an IT Help Desk Administrator which will be responsible for user creation and provisioning assistance and support related issues to computer systems software. Response to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
- Provide administrative support for computer systems and software (G-SUITE, MS O365, OKTA
- Cortex AV, Jamf, Intune, AAD and any other application as the company may need)
- Respond to tickets remotely or via ITSM system, phones, email or chat
- Manage users access and permissions
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems upon demand
- Respond to email messages from internal employees seeking help
- Manage the wiping process of old laptops and the installation and setup of new ones
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage
- Run reports to determine reoccurring malfunctions
- Supports and follows local compliance regulations from an IT and Security perspective
- Meet SLA policy
- At least 1 year of experience as an IT helpdesk in a global team
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Experience in troubleshooting- Windows\MacOS - Must (Linux- advantage)
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees and in a multi-tasking environment
- Experience using different ticketing systems like Freshservice, ServiceNow