Head of Product Design
We are looking for a crazy talented design lover to join the creative force that fuels the Yotpo brand. You will be part of building out our Studio team from the bottom up, while growing your own skills in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be faced with the chance to push your creative boundaries and experiment by taking risks, while leading an impressive team.
Yotpo’s Studio is cultivating a forward-thinking global brand and culture. You will be involved in and lead product design processes, from building new products & improving current ones, to attracting new customers with new initiatives that help our customers build their brands. You will lead all the product design efforts, working closely with product managers and engineers, to ensure that all the product lines are something you (and our customers) are proud of.
Join our team in building a trustworthy brand that inspires the customer experience. The design team - a group of skilled and passionate people who love what they do - is in a stage of rapid growth and we’re looking for someone special. Our team is just getting started creatively and we’re excited because there’s so much more to do!
- Lead Yotpo’s product design culture and establish a team structure
- Inspire & craft the best experience for our growing customers
- Empower & mentor designers on the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment in a stage of growth
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Hire, onboard, train, and mentor new team members
- Lead team meetings and strategy sessions
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all deliverables are in line with our style guides and meet extremely high quality standards
- Work with your team to optimize output and ensure that the large volume of deliverables requested of the design team on a daily basis are completed on time
- 7+ years as a product designer, with proven experience leading design efforts on multiple interconnected products
- Experience leading 5+ person teams, collaborating with multiple mission critical areas of a company & containing designers with specialized responsibilities
- Proven experience building and maintaining style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows
- Experience with B2B software or, at least, operationally complicated software
- Extensive mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision, with a strong understanding of when design teams should be using each tool
- Ability to create and work towards an overall product design vision that meets and enhances business goals across the company
- Ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design decisions and maintain an eye for reusability in designs
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top