Yotpo is looking for a talented, hands-on Growth Marketing Manager, who thrives at the intersection of marketing, UI/UX, and data analysis to join the Growth Marketing team.
The ideal candidate has experience in marketing, knowledge of conversion & funnel optimization, analytical skills, an interest in UI/UX, and product management skills.
- Lead the creation and execution of Yotpo assets such as web assets, chatbots and optimize yotpo.com funnels
- Own Yotpo’s web assets (such as blog, resources, guides, external websites etc) and optimize for performance
- Work closely with our SEO experts on creating and optimizing our organic efforts
- Implement & own conversion-optimization and digital marketing tools such as heatmaps, chatbots, a/b testing, screen recordings, etc.
- Execute marketing projects end to end: ideation, implementation, tracking and optimization
- Come up with initiatives to improve marketing funnels and implement A/B testing on key pages to optimize conversion rates
- Provide analysis, insights, and visibility on marketing performance and user behaviors through dashboards you create and maintain
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within Marketing, as well as Design, Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- 2+ years of experience in either digital marketing/growth marketing, working on the creation, optimization, and management of marketing campaigns & web funnels - must
- Experience with data analysis and analytics tools - must
- High attention to detail, entrepreneurial spirit, and a “do whatever it takes” attitude - must
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working with multiple partners
- Solid knowledge of web marketing tools (Drift, Hotjar, Amplitude, Dynamic Yield, Google Analytics) - advantage
- Experience in SaaS / B2B / eCommerce – big advantage
- HTML/JS/CSS skills - advantage
- Experience with WordPress - advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a very high level of English, both written and spoken
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay! We believe in hiring talented people. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.