If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 202, our valuation is now $1.4 billion), and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a talented, hands-on Growth Manager who thrives at the intersection of marketing, data analysis, and product to join the Growth team.
The ideal candidate has experience in marketing, conversion & funnel optimization, user behavior, analytical skills, and an interest in UI/UX.
The Growth team is responsible for driving revenue by increasing engagement and retention from Yotpo’s SMS Marketing product (SMSBump) customers by optimizing the user experience from signup, through onboarding and adoption, all the way to expansion and upsells.
- Increase SMS customers’ usage and engagement by developing, executing, and managing growth initiatives end-to-end.
- Own and lead customer marketing strategies and plan activities such as email marketing campaigns, content planning and creation, and in-app communication.
- Create knowledge enrichment programs and collaterals such as guides, walkthroughs, videos, webinars, and more to help educate our customers on our SMS Marketing product.
- Define, track and optimize product data and KPIs to ensure constant improvement and alignment with the business goals.
- Determine industry benchmarks and conduct competitive research to influence decision-making and planning.
- Collaborate with other teams within Marketing and Design, Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Data.
- 1+ years of experience in either email marketing/growth marketing/growth product management.
- Experience in the creation, optimization, and management of marketing campaigns - Must
- Experience in SaaS / B2B / eCommerce – Big Advantage
- Expertise using data to analyze and understand users' behavior across the entire user journey
- Solid knowledge of web marketing and analytics tools (Intercom/Drift, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.) - Advantage
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a “do whatever it takes” attitude
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working with multiple partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivated, hands-on with a proactive attitude
- HTML/CSS skills - Advantage
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Pura Vida, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the marketing technology stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.