Full-Stack Engineer - Yoqneam
- Yokneam, Israel
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. As a technology-driven company, we help businesses collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand.
Join us in shaping the future of eCommerce!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our Yoqne’am R&D Team. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together.
Our Technologies: Java - spring based, Elasticsearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Angular, Micro services architecture
What we offer:
- A constantly growing environment and meaningful, high-impact work
- All the tools, training, and support you need for success
- A great team of people who are passionate about technology and eCommerce
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth
- Delivering scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participating and leading the design of complex features
- Working closely with developers, Product, Operations, Client Services, and more
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Java (spring based is advantage)
- Experience with client-side frameworks like Angular, React
Life at Yotpo:
- Weekly allotted time for working on personal projects
- Weekly sports games & Pilates, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities, enrichment events
Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform that provides integrated solutions for customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands, including MVMT, Everlast, and Pura Vida. An official partner to Google and Facebook, Yotpo has raised $175 million in funding and employs more than 400 people globally.
We were named as a premier technological partner with Magento, shopify & Sfcc
Back to top