Financial Applications Implementer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
If you shop online, you’ve likely seen us, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices worldwide including New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for an experienced Financial Applications Implementer to join our Global Business Applications team at our Tel Aviv Office.
Our team is focused on optimizing our internal finance processes. We serve as the primary point of contact for issues related to NetSuite, Zuora’s billing system, Expensify, Salesforce, and integrations between those systems. Our new Financial Applications Implementer will play a key role in creating the infrastructure for Yotpo’s continued growth.
- Administration and ongoing improvement of the financial systems.
- Work closely with the Accounting, Billing, Procurement, and BA teams to design and implement solutions that support financial and operational business needs.
- Plan, design, and implement new financial systems and integrations.
- Ensure completion of tasks, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews of all Billing/Financial systems.
- Train end-users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Create and edit complex saved searches, reports, workflows, forms, dashboards, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field required - CPA an advantage
- Two years of hands-on experience in NetSuite administration and customization, specifically with financial modules
- Knowledge of billing systems - Zuora an advantage
- General understanding of finance/accounting techniques and practices
- Experience with integration tools like iConduct, Workato, Boomi - a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and able to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Organized, thorough and diligent, with extreme attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Expensify, Stripe, Avalara, BPCS - a plus
Back to top