If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Full-Stack Engineer, your role will be to deliver highly scalable features while ensuring the quality and robustness of the solution. You will play a significant role as part of our scrum team and work according to an Agile Methodology.
If working in a hyper-growth startup with cutting edge technologies and a dynamic team sounds interesting — then this is the place for you!
- Deliver highly scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participate and lead the design of the complex features
- Work closely with all stakeholders of the team’s work — other developers, product, ops, client services, etc.
- Collaborate with team members on technological and architectural topics
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- +3 years experience in a web application environment.
- +1 years experience in a Linux environment.
- +2 years experience in Java (spring based)
- Knowledge of SQL (preferably MySQL).
- Experience in cross-platform development, responsive web development, and mobile adjusting - advantage.
- Experience in DevOp tools and methodologies - advantage.
- Understanding and experience with NoSQL such as MongoDB - advantage.
- Kafka/RabbitMQ knowledge - advantage
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- Team player with the capability to utilize any and all the resources needed to execute a job.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo Israel:
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.