- Tel Aviv, Israel
We're looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to work closely with our TLV site leadership team. You’ll organize and manage a complex calendar, across multiple time zones, corresponding with various internal and external stakeholders to support anticipated needs.
The ideal candidate is very self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv office, which requires some flexibility according to company needs.
- In charge of calendars, on-going tasks, and follow-up on action items
- Giving ongoing administrative support to all the management layers in the organization
- Managing communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, visits, etc.
- Coordination and execution of errands as required
- Confidentiality handle sensitive information
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Highly resourceful problem solver and a fast learner who gets things done
- Ability to work under pressure and multiple tasks
- Great interpersonal skills and effective communication
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Google Suite, especially Gmail, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Fluent English a must)
- “Can do” approach
- Bachelor’s degree
Back to top