Enterprise Sales Development Representative
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in sales: a person who has mastered the high-volume approach and is now looking to transition into a more strategic role--with the earnings potential of a closing role. This person will be targeting enterprise clients the caliber of Brooklinen, Everlast and Rothy’s. From your favorite companies you see advertised on the subway to the brands we grew up with, you’ll be capturing the attention of - and speaking to - names you’ll be proud to have worked with. Successful Enterprise SDRs have the opportunity to grow into a closing sales role or explore other opportunities throughout the company.
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Achieve uncapped commission potential through monthly/quarterly quota attainment
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executives to develop and execute strategic account plans
- Prospect into assigned named accounts through a highly customized approach
- Become an expert on Yotpo’s Marketing Platform and convey its value
- Cultivate a healthy pipeline of enterprise prospects, understanding the nature of long sales cycles
- Maintain a high level of outbound activity including email campaigns, phone calls, and LinkedIn
- Track all activity with great attention to detail in Salesforce and our sales enablement platform
- Learn from AE’s who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through consistent feedback and collaboration, guiding you to professional development and career advancement
- Consistently contribute enthusiasm, support, and encouragement to other team members as a leader on the sales floor
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years of outbound SDR experience or 1+ years closing role experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Extra kudos for eCommerce and/or marketing tech experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top