Enterprise Client Success Manager
- Tel Aviv, Israel
As an Enterprise Client Success Manager at Yotpo, you will be responsible for spearheading customized strategy, deploying Yotpo’s solutions, and building relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands. Being a strong communicator, analytical, service oriented, and consultative are central to this role.
- Spearhead customized strategy and build relationships with some of the world’s most established direct-to-consumer brands in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Develop client-specific strategies that maximize ROI while leveraging insights, benchmarks, customer journey design, and other best practices in ecommerce marketing for our diverse client base.
- Develop opportunities to drive up-sells and contract renewals.
- Serve as a strategic consultant for your clients’ business while leveraging Yotpo’s solutions, working with clients to optimize their eCommerce marketing strategies with Yotpo’s products.
- Analyze key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points and patterns, delivering ROI and optimizing value for our customers.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience in client management/strategy/consulting- preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Native level English, spoken and written - a must, Additional European languages - an advantage.
- A proven track record of retaining and growing client relationships.
- Expertise presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategy.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of working with e-commerce and other website platforms, content management systems, and responsive websites.
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, particularly search engine, social media, and email marketing
- Positive attitude and ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in a hyper-fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Technical know-how in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS, API, etc- an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Economics, Law, or other relevant fields- an advantage.
- Working days Monday-Friday.
Back to top