Enterprise Client Success Leader
This is an exciting opportunity to build, scale and expand a key team at one of the most exciting startups in Israel. We are looking for someone who can come with a mix of backgrounds in client success and product management, with the ability to represent our customer experience voice. The ideal candidate is a people person with exceptional planning and execution skills, strong leadership and management experience, and the foresight to grow our Enterprise team of CSMs that directly face our largest customers.
The Enterprise Client Success Manager will scale and manage a team that works with our strategic EMEA customers to establish a partnership based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the full potential of the Yotpo suite of services.
- Develop and implement the best strategies around a highly consultative approach with clients and train the Enterprise team with these techniques.
- Manage day-to-day performance of the Enterprise team members.
- Track Enterprise team metrics and report data to CS leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Embody company culture and maintain high team engagement.
- Meet predefined retention and ACV goals through activities and direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other CS applications.
- Simultaneously and successfully manage multiple client relationships at an enterprise level.
- Identify and manage opportunities to organically grow Yotpo’s portfolio of clients by delivering additional solutions and tools based on our business’ needs.
- Proactively identify opportunities and points for optimization where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- 5+ years minimum experience in a CSM or Account Management role - preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in eCommerce and/or a consulting role ideal.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and eCommerce best practices.
- High-level technical know-how in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
- A desire to wow your customers.
- Strong communication skills and capacity to train, mentor and help grow a team.
- A proven record of retaining and growing multiple client relationships.
- Positive attitude and a remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle.
- Ability to work in hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with attention to detail.
What is Yotpo?
Yotpo, the leading user-generated content marketing platform, helps online businesses acquire, convert, retain, and understand their customers. With Yotpo, it’s easy to collect great customer experiences and use them to enhance business & marketing activities.
Our vision is to maximize each company's current customer base in order to provide verified content, resulting in new customers and increased spend.
Yotpo's network of 200,000+ stores is growing rapidly with over 5,000 stores joining and 100 million shoppers visiting every month. A few of our notable clients include Sears, Staples, and GoPro.
- We are at the forefront of something huge! User-generated content is soon to be the top marketing buzz term and we’re the first ones fine-tuning the approach.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other.
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- Work with a coach who is dedicated to your career advancement.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Meet Some of Yotpo's Employees
Head of Customer Lifecycle
Alex works hard to make using Yotpo simple and easy for customers, ensuring they’re cared for and guided each step of the way towards their eventual success.
Back to top