Enterprise Business Development Manager
Yotpo is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Manager who will be responsible for on-boarding, training and leading of a team of Enterprise Business Development Representatives. This team is responsible for active engagement with Yotpo’s top-tier prospects through unique, persistent and customized outreach. You would assist in the development, management and training of these reps around sales best-practices, creative follow-up communications and effective cadence.
Your team is ultimately responsible for ensuring a large portion of the Enterprise team’s new business success through attainment of a revenue quota in addition to a demo quota associated with new opportunities. As the Enterprise Business Development Manager, managing the lead-generation process - and marketing lead management process - to maintain top of funnel growth will be a top priority for you and your team's’ success.
- Assume responsibility of a team of both tenured and ramping Enterprise Business Development Representatives that you will continue to develop and grow. Hire and train BDRs according to company values and methodology.
- Identify areas for growth in individuals on the existing team, collaborate with them to understand their own goals, and partner with them accordingly to strategize for obtaining these new skills and reaching said goals
- Work alongside sales and marketing leadership to inform our GTM strategy and then identify and execute upon new opportunities for team and company-wide training, development and motivational initiatives
- Collaborate with sales leadership to train BDRs on the existing and ever-changing qualification processes
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- 2+ years of management experience and prior Business Development experience is required
- 1+ years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- Yotpo helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value. We’re the leaders in fine-tuning ecommerce marketing. Take Deloitte’s word for it: http://bit.ly/2016deloitte50
- The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP Sales, Head of Enterprise Sales and entire sales organization
- True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and in a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Yotpo is the leading customer content marketing platform for commerce brands. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. Through a combination of technology, integrations, and partnerships, Yotpo makes it easy to effectively leverage customer content throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales.
Yotpo’s robust platform makes enterprise-level technology available to businesses of all sizes. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Away Travel, MVMT Watches, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Back to top