EMEA Assistant Controller
- Tel Aviv, Israel
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX, and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
We’re looking for a sharp and talented EMEA Assistant Controller to join our finance department.
The talented and ambitious assistant controller who will join our winning finance team in Israel will learn to work in a challenging, fast growing environment and will work together with the team to identify process improvement and increase the efficiencies.
As an EMEA Assistant Controller, you will:
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annually closing process under US GAAP
- Assist with the monthly analysis of the Company’s results
- Assist in the preparation of the annual tax reports and statutory financial statements
- Assist with the payments/AP process
- Assist with verifying a proper implementation of the company's procedures and policies
- Involvement in cross-company initiatives and process improvements
- Work closely with the company’s Controllers to assure the organization’s financial requirements
- Ad-Hoc projects as well as automation projects
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm - Advantage
- Experienced working with SAAS companies - Advantage
- Experience with Netsuite - Advantage
- 3+ years overall of professional experience (BIG 4 or a global company).
- Validated experience with US GAAP - a must.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team with a particular focus on the ability to set priorities that correspond with business needs
- High level of English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Excellent advanced Excel skills, MS office
Back to top